Multiple gensets in parallel to grid - Remote monitoring and control via Internet
- Fully automatic system reduces electric energy bill by keeping the mains power below high tariff level during peak hours.
- At the same time it accomplishes emergency standby power in case of mains failure.
- Remote control and monitoring uses available factory LAN for connection between a Power house and a Control room
- InteliMonitor is used for remote monitoring and control.
- Wide range of engine and generator protections, including vector-shift protection.
- Automatic forward and reverse synchronization with soft load ramp-up and ramp-down during changeover.
- Active and reactive load import/export control and load-sharing.
- Automatic optimization of number of running sets according to load.
- Peak loping controlled by built in Scheduler, engines automatically run during peak period.
- History file with performance log stored in InteliCompact NT MINT allows easy backtracking and problem solving.
- Seamless communication with engine's electronic injection control unit, all important values and alarms are visible on screen of InteliCompact NT and stored to the history file in plain language.
Scope of supply: