[Skip navigation ↓ ]
Multiple loads - Several mains supplies
- In case of manipulation, the system switches from one branch to another by turning of the Master Selector Switch (MSS): BO MSS turn is used to turn the MSS.
- The mains voltage measurement, generator current measurement, Mains Circuit Breaker (MCB) and Generator Circuit Breaker (GCB) feedbacks, MCB and GCB control signals and Mains Failure (MF) signals (MainsPro outputs) are switched by the MSS, so that the system continuously "sees" only the selected branch.
- MCB and GCB are operated by pulse signal (GCB open/close, MCB close). The pulse is issued as a request for CB operation and terminated at the moment of corresponding feedback receipt.
- The MainsPro relays monitor mains on all 3 branches. In case of any MF, the gen-set is started.
- In case of MF on any branch, the proper MainsPro opens MCB, MSS switches to the failed branch and closes GCB.
- If a MF occurs on a different branch at the same moment, the controller finishes manipulation of GCB, MSS switches to a different branch and closes the other GCB.
- After an existing MF state terminates on any branch, the MSS turns to this branch, InteliSys NT reverse-synchronizes and closes MCB and opens GCB. Short-time parallel is allowed on the current branch.
- The MSS is blocked from moving away from a branch, where:
- parallel operation is in effect
- GCB open/close or MCB close signals are active
- MF signal is in effect and GCB is open
- In case that all existing MF are solved and all GCB's are open, the gen-set stops.
Scope of supply: