Combined heat and power (CHP) - cogeneration
- CHP (also known as cogeneration) is the most efficient way of using fossil or renewable fuel.
- It provides output of power (3 phase electricity) and heat (hot water), which is recovered from the cooling system and flue gases.
- The overall power and heat consumption of the application can be covered by the CHP system. Export of energy or heat is also possible.
- All analog and binary signals both from the engine and from the auxiliary systems are measured by InteliSys NTC BaseBox and its accessory modules.
- Complete control of auxiliary technologies is done by built-in PLC module.
- All data measured from auxiliary equipment are stored in a history file.
- Remote control and monitoring is available.
- Only the most important Analog Inputs / Outputs and Binary Inputs / Outputs connections are drawn.
Scope of supply: