Gen-set with Bi-fuel
- InteliBifuel does not interfere with the existing gen-set / engine controller therefore the functionality of the current application remains the same after Bi-fuel conversion.
- The InteliBifuel conversion application is suitable for any type of gen-set/engine mode of operation (island, synchronization, paralleling).
- Financial savings are achieved via the substitution of up to 80% of the existing engines diesel consumption with gas (extended operating times without refuelling are also realized).
- InteliBifuel controllers offer fuel flexibility and seamless transition between diesel and Bi-fuel operation modes as required (e.g. in case that gas is not available).
- Various types of gases can be used as the substitute fuel: natural gas, well gas, landfill gas, coal gas, propane gas, biogas etc.
- Possible emission reductions of CO2, NOx, SOx and PM can be expected compared to original 100% diesel operation.
- The InteliBifuel solution is a fully automatic solution which is mainly concerned with engine safety, gas is dynamically adjusted and optimised via a gas throttle valve.
- All parts and parameters of the Bi-fuel solution are monitored and accessible from a single point.
- Excellent remote monitoring features.
Scope of supply:
References below are based upon typical applications but may differ due to specific project requirements.